My name is Craig J. Phillips and I would like to be of service to you and to the individuals that you serve. Here are some of my qualifications and professional experiences.
- Master’s level Rehabilitation Counselor
- Experience working with in a state agency counseling clients around educational and employment issues as a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor.
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor 1990 – 2000.
- Medical training in nursing – Licensed Practical Nursing.
- Experience working with and serving clients in corporate worker’s compensation as a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor.
- Author of articles that are published throughout the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Europe and Australia. See my Publications Page
- Have achieved extra ordinary endorsements and testimonials from clients. See Testimonial / Endorsement Page
- Have been a guest on numerous radio programs. See Site Map for my Interviews and Guest Radio Appearances
- A Motivational / Inspirational Speaker. See Speaker Page
- Have lived with a brain injury and an invisible disability for 45 + years
- Possess a unique perspective as an individual — who grew up with, lived with, worked professionally as and received services — while living with a brain injury and an invisible disability for the past 45 years. Consequently, I am uniquely equipped, prepared and qualified to provide insight and assistance to both individuals who are living with brain injuries and to the professional community that seek to serve those individuals, their families and their caregivers. See my series My Journey thus Far
- Providing educational tools to Students, Professors, Professionals, Associations and Organizations to compliment their service provision — to individuals, families and caregivers impacted by brain injuries. See my Site Map for my Articles
- A growing and successful web log that is fulfilling a unique need on the world wide web. See my Publications / Honors page
I look forward to being of service to you and to the individuals, families and caregivers whom you seek to serve.
Craig J. Phillips MRC, BA
Second Chance to Live
Sharing Hope in the Face of Adversity
Follow me on: Twitter:
Facebook: Second Chance to Live Group
Our circumstances are not meant to keep us down, but to build us up.